Not all of our volunteers need to teach. If you prefer to volunteer in other ways, Stepping Stones is always interested in volunteers who can help with a whole range of tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Routine office work
- Website and graphic design
- Social media and marketing
- Translation (bilingual or native level English and Chinese)
- IT, finance
- Photography, video documentation
In particular, we are currently looking for a Training video editor. The training video editor‘s responsibility is to edit classroom teaching videos for volunteer training purposes. Candidates need to have an interest or experience in video editing.
Volunteer – Non-teaching Roles
- Time commitment : Depends on the specific responsibility, but generally at least one day (eight hours) per week .
- General Requirements: Interested in working in the non-profit sector and promoting the mission of Stepping Stones; Fluent in English or Chinese – bilingual a plus; Patient and flexible, open-minded and easy-going, proactive and well-organized.
- Location: Stepping Stones office, online or our project sites.
For more information and questions regarding non-teaching volunteer roles, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org