Egg Walkathon, one of the most well-known annual fundraising campaigns in Shanghai China, is now calling for charity teams to rise to the 2018 Egg Walk Challenge.
As the long-term partner of Shanghai United Foundation, who initiated this annual campaign in 2011, Stepping Stones this year is inviting public teams (corporates, schools, organizations, etc) to walk to support the disadvantaged children in China.
Date & Place
- 12 May 2018 (TBD).
- Pudong, Shanghai.
- 4-6 team members.
- Raise at least RMB 30,000 per team (Fundraising agreement needs to be signed in advance).
So, what will you get by joining the biggest annual fundraising campaign in Shanghai?
- An unforgettable and challenging team-building activity.
- Promotional exposure to an audience of more than 100,000.
- An opportunity to become the headline news of the day.
- More importantly, an opportunity to support charity and education!
Want to form your own team and join now?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-32090516 before 31 Jan. First come, first served!